Here at PetWell Veterinary Healthcare, we accept many different payment options, including all major credit cards, checks, and cash.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. PetWell Veterinary Healthcare understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care for your pet. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card, North America’s leading healthcare financing program. CareCredit lets you say “yes” to the best treatment for your pet immediately and pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
Highlights of the CareCredit Program
- Extended Payment Plans
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Quick & Easy Approval
- Immediate Access to Funds
- No Annual Fee
It is strongly suggested by the American Animal Hospital Association that all pet-owning families assess their financial situation and consider their ability to meet unexpected expenses that may be incurred for veterinary care. Some may want to budget accordingly for those unexpected expenses, and others may want to protect themselves through pet health insurance.
Our clinic does not endorse one insurance over another. However, here is a list of things to consider when choosing a pet health insurance plan.
- Be sure to understand what the policy covers. Does it cover preventative care such as vaccines? Or are there additional charges for this service?
- Understand the exclusions. Most policies will exclude pre-existing conditions and possible hereditary conditions unique to certain breeds.
- Understand what deductibles and co-pays are required. Some pay according to a set schedule of “customary” fees, while some pay based on the actual incurred expense.
- Ask if you will be able to choose your own veterinarian or whether you must go to a participating veterinarian.
Nationwide Pet Insurance -Be sure to mention that you are a client of PetWell Veterinary Healthcare to receive an additional discount.
Trupanion Pet Insurance -Please ask about our exam-day offer.