Frequently Asked Questions
There is no question too big or too small for our veterinary team. Below are some answers to our most common questions.
We Proudly Serve the Pets of Atlanta, GA and Beyond
At PetWell Veterinary Healthcare, we get a ton of interesting questions from pet parents. Below are some common FAQs that might help answer any questions or concerns. Please feel free to call us at 404-856-7500 for any other concerns you might have about your pet.
What are your hours?
Monday: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Tuesday: 7:30 AM-6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM-2:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday: Open every other Saturday from 8:00 AM-2:00 PM
Monday: Open every other Sunday from 8:00 AM-2:00 PM
What type of pets do you see?
Dogs and Cats.
How can I schedule an appointment for my pet?
You can easily schedule an appointment by clicking this link – Schedule Appointment.
What are your payment options?
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. PetWell Veterinary Healthcare understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
What services do you provide?
PetWell Veterinary Healthcare offers comprehensive services that include:
- On-Site Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Behavioral Counseling & Medicine
- Food therapy
- Herbal medicine
- Tui-na (medical massage)
- Flea, Tick, Heartworm, and Intestinal Parasite Management
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Geriatric Care
- Cat Boarding
- Travel and Health Certificates
- Nail Trims, Ear Cleaning, and Anal Gland Expression
- Emergency Care
- Annual and Wellness Exams
- Professional Dental Cleaning
- And More!